I don't think you can do that. A SharedObject is just an object. What
you would need to do is put the WindowInfo objects you want to store
into an array and store the array in the SharedObject. When you want
to retrieve the WindowInfo objects, read them into an array and coerce
each array item into a WindowInfo object.