I'm not sure what you mean about "casting" in this context. Also, I
guess you meant AMF3 when you said AMF2? (with AMF0/ AS2, you can use
Object.registerClass() for the same effect).

In AS3, registerClassAlias() is the way to make this work. But, as
Braam said, [RemoteClass] is the simplest way: it will insert the
registerClassAlias() code for you, so you don't have to worry about
where to put it, and will make sure it is ready when you need it.

Peter

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: