Thanks Alex for the quick response.
However, the button is supposed to turn enabled after the result is
returned.
The problem is that while it looks like the button is disabled -
clicking on it results in entering to the function which listens to it.
Moreover, I logged/traced the time the the button turns back to enable
+ the time entering to the function that listens to it -
it's exactly the same - by the millisecond.
meaning - i can't event log the time the button was clicked - cause
the mouse click event is only dispatched after the button turned enable.

one last thing - I found a workaround by removing the eventListener
when the button is disabled , and adding it back with a timer that
starts counting after it turned enabled in ticks of 100ms. ( the the
clicks are not listened in that time space of when the button turned
enable and 100ms after that).
The thing is that i don't want to use a timer... it's a very ugly
solution.

Thanks again,
Gilad