well, i managed doing that :)
Using one panel, I use the currentTarget object of the evevnt allows
me to retrieve the dataPorvider elements

private function tooltipDetailCreate(event:ToolTipEvent):void {
        var tt:PanelToolTip  = new PanelToolTip();
        var innerImage:Object = event.currentTarget;
        tt.width  = 190;
        tt.height = 100;
        tt.bodyText = "image source: " + innerImage.source;
        event.toolTip = tt;
}

It looks great.
Now I have (of course) one more question.
Every image need to have a unique Key/Value elements in a hashMap.
I know Java but rather new in Flex,
How can I set a hashMap into my ArrayCollection dp?
and what is the attribute I need to set in my panel in order to see
it in my tooltip?

Thanks again

Jo

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "yossi.baram" <yossi.ba...@...>