From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of lanekelly5
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2009 10:32 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Accordion problem - rowCount/scrollbar

Is there a way to essentially disable the rowCount property of an
accordion and just have it show as much content (including partial
rows) in the vertical space that is available? I'm finding that if I
set a rowCount which takes up less space than the expanded section has
available I get an annoying thin gray bounding box and the scroll bar
only extends down that far. I have dead space below that before the
collapsed accordion headers are displayed. If I set my rowCount to be
large enough to take up more space than there is my scrollbar is
screwed up - there's no slider or up/down arrow visible.

Does this make sense? I really want to specify no rowCount and have it
show as much as possible based on the height available. (I need to fix
the height of the overall accordion component to fit the design layout.)