I am trying to bind a property ("label") in my data object so that the
changes on it can be "propagated" to all the views (The controls may
want to edit this property). Currently I am wrapping them as plain
objects in ArrayCollection and I got the following warning:

"warning: unable to bind to property 'label' on class 'Object' (class
is not an IEventDispatcher)"

Does the compiler suggest making the Object a subclass of
IEventDispatcher? How do I do it if so?

My code is as below. Thanks!

<mx:ArrayCollection id="taskList">
                <mx:Object label="Word"/>
                <mx:Object label="Media Player"/>
                <mx:Object label="Contacts"/>
                <mx:Object label="Apache Server"/>
                <mx:Object label="Dictionary"/>
                <mx:Object label="iTunes"/>
                <mx:Object label="Solitaire"/>
                <mx:Object label="Minesweeper"/>
                <mx:Object label="Safari"/>
                <mx:Object label="RSS Reader"/>
        </mx:ArrayCollection>
        <mx:VBox>
                <mx:Repeater id="myRP" dataProvider="{taskList}"
recycleChildren="true">
                        <mx:Button horizontalCenter="0"
label="{String(myRP.currentItem.label)}"
click="button_ClickHandler(event);"/>
                </mx:Repeater>
        </mx:VBox>