From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Wally Kolcz
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2009 9:04 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: {Disarmed} re: [flexcoders] Credit card processing in Flex

Flex can pass the cc information to a scripting language such as
asp.net, php, jsp, or CF. From there you can use any of the API's
offered by the various CC processing companies to complete the
transactions and pass the information back to flex to display. Or you
might be able to use URLRequest or sendToURL