Make sure you SWF is served up on an HTTPS page. And also make sure your remoting channel / gateway using HTTPS to communicate to and from the CF Server.
Scott wrote:

I'm using CF on the backend... What I'm trying to figure out is the SSL piece for Flex. Previously, I just insured that the user went to https://www.mysecuresite.com <https://www.mysecuresite.com/> before accepting credit card information. How does this work with Flex?

*From:* flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] *On Behalf Of *Wally Kolcz
*Sent:* Wednesday, March 04, 2009 9:04 AM
*To:* flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
*Subject:* {Disarmed} re: [flexcoders] Credit card processing in Flex

Flex can pass the cc information to a scripting language such as asp.net, php, jsp, or CF. From there you can use any of the API's offered by the various CC processing companies to complete the transactions and pass the information back to flex to display. Or you might be able to use URLRequest or sendToURL