Hi,
My problem is simple,
In my TreeTable The ItemRenderer show me only one level.
When I click the parent it will show only the level beneath it,
although it has childrens, WHY???
When I use depth, I can see the tree but it doesnt activate the ItemRenderer.
How can I set the Itemrenderer to manipulate and show ALL branches?

Please advice guys, I have been looking every where but couldnt find a solution.

Thanks in advance