To get data from both series you can use Series.localToData( mousePos:Point
) to get an array of coordinates x,y (in data units), then from both series
with a loop on series.items get the chartItem matching the x you got from
localToData. There doesnt seem to be any "direct" method to get whole set of
datapoints from a given abscisse (in screen or data coordinates).
Thank you for the setStyle tip.

thomas

--
http://www.web-attitude.fr/