From: "Theodore E Patrick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <flexcoders@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2005 2:21 AM
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Re: DepthManager

The window may be on a different branch of the display list. This depends on
the hierarchy of your MXML file and how the controls are instantiated at
runtime.

Have the window and the menu trace these values:

trace( menu )
trace( window )

You will see a resulting path something like:

_level0.application.blah.blah.blah.menu
_level0.application.blah.blah.window

If the two items are at the same level, then this is a depth issue.
Otherwise I would bet dollars to donuts that they are on different paths.

My 2 Cents,

Ted ;)

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hrp3em4/M=362329.6886308.7839368.1510227/D=groups/S=1705007207:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1124289694/A=2894321/R=0/SIG=11dvsfulr/*http://youthnoise.com/page.php?page_id=1992
">Fair play? Video games influencing politics. Click and talk back!</a>.</font>