Ok, I think maybe I'm over-thinking this and confusing myself...  But
how do I store an array in a Database?

I have an array 'demographics[]'  with 25 elements in it (0 thru
24).  I can certainly use a for-loop to loop through each element and
do whatever I want with each element.  But when it comes to storing
them in the database, I'm at a loss.  I have 25 strings in the DB,
named demo1, demo2, ... demo25.  I can't access them using the same
type of for-loop syntax that I'm using to access my array, so how do
I copy the array into the database?  And read it back out again?

Is there no choice but to do something like this:
     my.DB.reference.demo1 = demographics[1];
     my.DB.reference.demo2 = demographics[2];
     my.DB.reference.demo25 = demographics[25];

That seems terrible, but it's the only way I've figured out how to do
it so far.  There's GOT to be a better way.  Please help.

Laurence MacNeill
Mableton, Georgia, USA