From: Gregor Kiddie <gkid...@inpses.co.uk>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, 29 May, 2009 17:26:29
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Compiling via Command Line

As long as you have a reference to the
PopUpInfom in your application somewhere, and you have your source path set up
correctly (look at the parameters you can pass into mxmlc), mxmlc will include
the class in your swf automatically.

Gk.
Gregor Kiddie
Senior Developer
INPS
Tel:       01382
564343
Registered address: The Bread Factory, 1a Broughton Street, LondonSW8 3QJ
Registered Number: 1788577
Registered in the UK
Visit our Internet Web site at www.inps.co. uk
The information in this internet email is confidential and
is intended solely for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of information
in it by anyone else is not authorised. Any views or opinions presented are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of INPS or
any of its affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient please contact
is.helpdesk@ inps.co.uk

How can I ensure then that the PopUpInfom.mxml is also compiled
using the command line compiler?

Thanks