Hi folks,

I have a project crated with Flex 3 ( SDK 3.2 ).
When ever I compile it really takes much long time min 4 to 5 mins ( i.e. 240
to 300 seconds).

That really make my developers crazy and it is so frustrating.

Has any one any suggestions how to make compilation process faster.

 *       I have already set "  -incremental=true "  for flex compiler in Flex
Builder 3.
 *       I have around six diff. modules in my project. ( And I have noticed
after modularization of my application it takes some more time for compilation
I know that in the process - flex builder has to call another tool for module
compilation other then MXMLC )

I Need some tech. Tips and suggestions to reduce the time for compilation.

Thanking you in advance.

Mayur