This would be a great question to ask on StackOverflow.com.  :)

-James

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of ilikeflex
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 1:59 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Java/Flex questions answered by James Ward

HI

I am using Blazeds. At the start of my application i am making couple of
request to get the data from the backend. I am tracking my request through
Charles Debugger. I see that all my initial request are put together in one
POST request. I want that each service call to backend be a different POST
request. So that i can get the data fast.

Please have a look at the screen
shot.(http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_v7fXKpvsYl0/SoW5_0lZl6I/AAAAAAAAAPg/caJ1-RzjZAE/s1600-h/Query.png)

How can i achieve this?
I am using the Remote Objec to make the calls

indexProfileListRemoteObject = new RemoteObject("indexMasterDAO");
indexProfileListRemoteObject.addEventListener( ResultEvent.RESULT,
indexProfileListHandler );

indexListRemoteObject = new RemoteObject("indexMasterDAO");
indexListRemoteObject.addEventListener( ResultEvent.RESULT, indexListHandler );

Thanks
ilikeflex

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com<mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>, James
Ward <jaw...@...> wrote:

> Thanks for the plug. I'm using StackOverflow.com to manage the questions.
> Just tag them with "riacowboy" so that I can find them.
>
> I'm seeing a big shift from the Adobe forums, flexcoders, etc to Stack
> Overflow - so hopefully many here will start getting more involved in Stack
> Overflow.
>
> BTW: Here is the "Ask The RIA Cowboy" post:
> http://www.jamesward.com/blog/ask-the-ria-cowboy/
>
> -James

<<inline: image001.jpg>>

<<inline: image002.jpg>>