Igor Costa wrote:
Here http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/entitlement/index.cfm?e=flex3sdk <http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/entitlement/index.cfm?e=flex3sdk> Is really open-source? Didn't saw any official news. Regards
Igor

On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 1:21 PM, Battershall, Jeff <jeff.battersh...@dowjones.com <mailto:jeff.battersh...@dowjones.com>> wrote:

    Where is DMV 3.4.0 available for download?

    *From:* flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
    <mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com>
    [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
    <mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com>] *On Behalf Of *Tom Chiverton
    *Sent:* Thursday, August 27, 2009 11:14 AM
    *To:* flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com>
    *Cc:* Matt Chotin
    *Subject:* Re: [flexcoders] Flex DMV 3.4.0

    On Thursday 27 Aug 2009, Mika Kiljunen wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I just downloaded and installed DMV 3.4.0 with Flex SDK 3.4.0. I
    compared
    > the sources of DMV 3.3.0 and 3.4.0 and it seems pretty close to
    nothing has
    > changed. For example even a closed bug from Adobe Bug Issue
    Management
    > System that was supposed to be fixed in April are not included in
    DMV 3.4.0
    > (see https://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/FLEXDMV-1785)
    <https://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/FLEXDMV-1785%29>

    Hmm, it seems so.

.......frameworks/projects/datavisualisation/src/mx/collections/HierarchicalCollectionViewCursor.as

    still says:
    /**
    * @private
    */
    public function findAny(values:Object):Boolean
    and the done flag is still set incorrectly.

    I've commented the bug, hopefully Sameer will explain what was
    changed,
    although a trivial 'diff' shows now change in the file against the
    DV for
    v3.3 or 3.2.

-- Helping to proactively drive synergistic principle-centered total
    markets as
    part of the IT team of the year, '09 and '08

    This email is sent for and on behalf of Halliwells LLP.

    Halliwells LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in
    England and Wales under registered number OC307980 whose
    registered office address is at Halliwells LLP, 3 Hardman Square,
    Spinningfields, Manchester, M3 3EB. A list of members is available
    for inspection at the registered office together with a list of
    those non members who are referred to as partners. We use the word
    ?partner? to refer to a member of the LLP, or an employee or
    consultant with equivalent standing and qualifications. Regulated
    by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.

    CONFIDENTIALITY

    This email is intended only for the use of the addressee named
    above and may be confidential or legally privileged. If you are
    not the addressee you must not read it and must not use any
    information contained in nor copy it nor inform any person other
    than Halliwells LLP or the addressee of its existence or contents.
    If you have received this email in error please delete it and
    notify Halliwells LLP IT Department on 0870 365 2500.

    For more information about Halliwells LLP visit
    *www.Halliwells.com* <http://www.halliwells.com/>.

--
Igor Costa

--