I recently upgraded to windows 7 and the other day I noticed my
computer running terribly slow.  At first I went to blame win7 but
after looking at my task manager I had about 100 iexplore.exe
instances going... Killing them all brought the machine back to
normal.  I use FF as my browser but I debug with IE since the window
closes after I stop a debug session, or so I thought.  Watching the
task manager I launched a debug session and 2 iexpore instances were
launched.  Terminating the debug session and only 1 of them are
removed.  I hit debug/terminate a few more times and saw I had that
many more instances of iexplore running

I tried 'Run as Administrator' but same effect

Using FB3 plugin to Eclipse 3.4.2

Any configuration I am missing?