Thanks for the reply Alex.

So when the application has loaded in its entirely, the timeline is stopped at
frame 2, isn't true? So what happens if you are in frame 2 and the user fires a
general event that renders a circle in the screen? If is possible, can you give
a little example about the logic operation?

thanks again,
Best regards.