You're welcome. My boss owns an iPhone and wants everything we build to run on
it. So I've been hunting high and low for any way to run Flash on the iPhone
without a jailbreak.

Some wording from the press release caught my eye: "The Apple iPhone SDK
license terms do not allow runtime interpreted code, so Adobe is not able to
deliver Flash Player in Safari on the iPhone without support from Apple.
Applications for the iPhone built with Adobe Flash Professional CS5 do not
include any runtime interpreted code."

So the apps built with CS5 will "not include any runtime interpreted code." Not
sure what that means for Flex developers. Is that good/bad/indifferent?

- Alex C