Hi,

I have a subclass of ByteArray (let's call it ByteArrayPlus), which I want to
write to a SharedObject. I can store it fine, but when I read it back, it says
it's of type ByteArray, not ByteArrayPlus. Does anyone have an idea what may be
wrong? Has anyone gotten this to work?

FYI, I am already using registerClassAlias(). And it works fine with a custom
class, and with a custom class extending another custom class. I also tried
implementing IExternalizable, but that did not help. I also tried [RemoteClass]
and [RemoteClass(alias="ByteArrayPlus")].

Also, ByteArrayPlus is really simple: I only added a String (name) to it.

This is my first post to FlexCoders.

Any help appreciated.

--Geoff