From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Flap Flap
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2009 7:06 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Keep an object in flash player memory despit swf
unloading?

Hi,

The case is very special:

We have a swf file that runs into a specific software.
This software load and unload the swf file when its required and we need to
persists some information during the software session (meaning while the
software is open and runs) but we cannot store those information on disk
because of security rules...

Benoît Milgram / Flapflap
http://www.kilooctet.net

I'm also a music mashup / bootlegs producer :
http://www.djgaston.net

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 5:56 PM, Battershall, Jeff