This terminology is really difficult.  On the Adobe page here:

    http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html

the one I downloaded is labeled:

    Download the Macintosh Flash Player 10 Plugin content debugger (Intel-based
Macs)

Is there any way for a person outside Adobe to get a player that will show
stack tracebacks on unhandled exceptions?  Otherwise I guess I can run every
time in the debugger, but that seems like a pain for several reasons.

This is a big change from how the Flash player used to work a few months ago.
Those stack tracebacks are ugly for end users, but they are indispensable  for
developers.