Love demonster -- saved butt so many times.

I believe you need to initialize the debugger.  Something like this (sorry,
typing on my phone, don't have the code in front of me);

var d:MonsterDebuggrr = new MonsterDebugger(this);

where "this" refers to the application.  I'll doublecheck my setup when I get
to the office.