Got the program working, but just don't have the knowledge to implement it in
my program. It just complains endlessly when I try to change my program.

I have one file index.mxml and a directory comps with popup componets in and
their are sub directories with more popup components from those popup
components.

My problems is where to put the ILoginDialog.as & ModuleTitleWindow.as or
equivelent for my comps enclosed LoginDialog.mxml's or equivelent and how to
keep them all talking and happy, oh and neat.

Going for a strong cup of coffee and to shake my head a bit.

- Stephen