I've asked our customer service team to look into this.

Sent from my phone. Please excuse brevity or typos.

On Feb 7, 2010, at 5:59 AM, "hpatino.rm"
<hpat...@rocketmail.com<mailto:hpat...@rocketmail.com>> wrote:

Dear Matt

> That sounds very incorrect. We support released software only.

I bought last week Adobe flex 3 (Adobe standard version)

Called adobe tech support on
Friday February 05, 2010 around 6:00 PM Eastern Time

Transfered to customer service after I was told there is no more tech support
for adobe. Even the customer service representative was so surprised to hear
that, and confirm with someone internally.

Customer service try to help me by asking me to re-install the product and then
I was transferred again to Tech support. Another representative try to help me
with no luck, he dropped the call and never called me back!!!!!

I am not making this up.

Kind regards,

HPatino