My recommendation is to borrow code from DataGridBase

On 2/13/10 5:21 PM, "Mike" <msl...@mslinn.com> wrote:

Because this is an library for exporting to other formats I only need to
instantiate one renderer at a time.  Memory requirements should therefore be
modest.

I have implemented a mechanism to export the display lists of non-text item
renderers.  The tricky part is learning how to instantiate any type of renderer
on demand.  Hopefully constructive suggestions will be forthcoming soon.

Mike

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com> , Alex

--
Alex Harui