Hello guys.

I want to use an image as background of my application and I want to be
"stretched" on case or resize. I don't care if it becomes distorted.  I just
want the image to cover always application's background.

Testing the "scale" property of the Image, I managed only to scale the image
on resize event, but if the dimensions of the stage are not analog with the
dimensions of the Image, the background of the application appeared at the
bottom or at the right.

Does anybody know any property settings or a technique to stretch the image?

Best regards

Dennis