Thank you very much guys.

dennis

...we are what we are doing...  P Think! before you print.

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Flex
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2010 4:57 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: how to "stretch" an image? REFdn3045277632

Just use backgroundSize="100%" in the application mxml...see below

<mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml"; layout="absolute"
backgroundImage="leather.jpg" backgroundSize="100%">

Web manager
FlexDownloads.com
--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com> ,

http://www.eset.com