No its not just in the IDE.... (and yes we did that).

To be very clear what we have done as a final resort to test the problem ....

We went to this site
http://sherifabdou.com/2008/06/using-the-new-filereference-class-in-flex-to-save-and-load-without-a-server/

and accessed the flex app there.

A number of users all using FP10 access this app get the above error even ones
using FP10.1

I access the app and I dont get any error.

The same issue happened with our own application. So we can compile the app ,
some people can use it others cant even if using same browser, same version of
FP.

Its a show stopper at moment