I get...

Property http://www.adobe.com/2008/actionscript/Flash10/::save not found on
flash.net.FileReference and there is no default value.
        at
LiveCycle/onSaveText()[C:\ColdFusion8\wwwroot\LiveCycle\src\LiveCycle.mxml:15]
        at
LiveCycle/___LiveCycle_Button1_click()[C:\ColdFusion8\wwwroot\LiveCycle\src\LiveCycle.mxml:41]

using Flash Player 10 WIN 10,0,45,2 Debug.

It looks like you are not calling the save method but are accessing save as a
property of the FileReference class. I would check how you are trying to call
this method. Also, is the data parameter non null?