I actually read the documentation around five or six times until I was sure I
understood it and then used places like Alex's blog
(http://blogs.adobe.com/aharui/2007/03/modules.html) to fill in any gaps. The
biggest hurdle I had was in understanding how to use interfaces so that the
main app (Which holds the menubar etc) and each of the modules could exchange
data. Once you figure it out, you will never go back.