Hi All,

I am doin some R&D on flex intergration with J2EE. I ve some doubts. * How do I navigate from one mxml page to another.. feature similar to that of RequestDispatcher or do you any alternate approach.
* Is there any framework kindoff for intergrating Flex with J2EE application.
* What is the best practice to communicate with J2EE application like should I opt for remoteobject or httpService or webService.
* Any recommendation on good books for Flex intergration to J2EE.

Please guide me.

Many thanks in advance.

Jerry Stephen

Yahoo! for Good