I agree that's a risk and would prefer to see some clear direction as to how
patents covering h.264 will be enforced in the future.

Flash decodes h.264 video so it will still get swept up in the same issues as
HTML5 will, should those issues arise, so I don't see how Flash is the answer
to this problem.