Hi,

I have a ComboBox with it's dataProvider set to an Array( "=", "<>", ">",
"<" );

If a TextInput is changed, I want to change (or update) the ComboBox
dataProvider to use this Array( "=", "<>" );

And if that TextInput is blank (""), then I want to switch it back to Array(
"=", "<>", ">", "<" );

I've tried declaring two private var arrays and switching the
ComboBox.dataProvider on the change event of the TextInput but strange
things happening and it seems the dataProvider isn't refreshed properly
until I clicked on the ComboBox and select an item. I've tried using
validateNow.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Nick

--
Sent by Nick Middleweek ( { email: n...@middleweek.co.uk, blog: