In that case, I'll elaborate on the situation...

I am using a horizontal Accordion component with newest items to the right.
When you scroll left you get to a location where more items are added. As
you add each item the scrollbar thumb track jumps to the right and then
jumps back to where the mouse is. This happens every time a new item is
added to the accordion.