I’m still lost.  Are you trying to control the wrapping Scroller’s scrollbar or
is there a  scrollbar in your Haccordion?

I think I would build one into the Haccordion that knows how many children
exist.  That’s how List and others handle virtualized renderers.

On 7/13/10 2:52 AM, "dorkiedorkfromdorkt...@gmail.com"