Thanks for your help guys.

Oleg:

I didnt really understand what you meant. The server cant know about your
highscroe locally? IE: you score 13 points. You need to tell the server that
you got 13 points. How could the server know otherwise that you got 13
points?

Valdhor:

I think this is something we approached first. When the HTML page is
generated, a hash is created which must be passed along with the username
for anything to happen. Its just for my brain, whats to stop me using
charles to see the hash, then calling "highscore(userID, hash,
39894809489048840984)". Its for this reason i dont understand hashs, they
help but not really.

https was also another option but i think that this application uses
different networks

Game.swf comes from game.com
UserInfo comes from network1.com, network2.com

I believe this makes HTTPS impossible?

Anyways thanks again.

Cheers,

Clark.