From: Angelo Anolin <angelo_ano...@yahoo.com>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, 16 August, 2010 13:54:33
Subject: [flexcoders] Method for a Datagrid Button Itemrenderer

Hi Flexcoders,

I have a datagrid and an button itemrenderer named btnRenderer.as

I have set this button as an itemRenderer in one of my datagrid columns.

<mx:DataGridColumn id="dgColCancel" width="100" itemRenderer="btnRenderer" />

I need to respond to an click event on button, passing some of the value from
the dataProvider attached to the datagrid.

Should I place my codes on the mxml file where my datagrid is declared?  How
would the btnRenderer know that the method is called?

Thanks.