CSS in Flex 4 uses namespaces and you have to update your Flex 3 CSS files.
You can simply open the CSS files in Flash Builder, put the cursor directly
after every class name in the selectors and click 'Ctrl'-Space and Flash
Builder will add the namespaces.

Haykel Ben Jemia

Allmas
Web & RIA Development