From: Amy <amyblankens...@bellsouth.net>
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: FB4: Looping thru itemrenderers
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, 26 August, 2010, 3:25 AM

      Hm, I am not sure how you'd accomplish this with Flex 4, if you don't
like the answers people have already given you.  However, you could extend
SkinnableDataContainer to allow you to add a style callback function similar to
what AdvancedDataGrid uses.  In Flex 3, I did similar with the
TileList_withStyle and DataGrid_withStyle on flexdiary.blogspot.com.  You may
find that one of these fits your needs if you're not commited to spark only.

HTH;

Amy