Hi,

I am trying to copy the the dependent rsls into war using the copy-
flex-resources plugin. However I'm getting the following error :

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.sonatype.flexmojos:flexmojos-maven-
plugin:3.8:copy-flex-resources (copy-flex-resources) on project smh:
Failure to find com.adobe.flex.fram
textLayout:swz:4.1.0.16076 in
https://repository.sonatype.org/content/groups/flexgroup
was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted
until the update
val of sonatype-flex-repository has elapsed or updates are forced
[ERROR] Then, install it using the command:
[ERROR] mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=com.adobe.flex.framework -
DartifactId=textLayout -Dversion=4.1.0.16076 -Dpackaging=swz -Dfile=/
path/to/file

I've already gone through the links( so pls suggest an alternate link
in case u want to suggest :) )  :
http://groups.google.com/group/flex-mojos/browse_thread/thread/6f47b2980275aaeb
http://groups.google.com/group/flex-mojos/browse_thread/thread/2aa96d8d69e1ddb5

https://repository.sonatype.org/content/sites/maven-sites/flexmojos/3.8/copy-flex-resources-mojo.html

I've followed listing of poms as specified in
https://docs.sonatype.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=7045277

to resolve the above issue, I installed the swz file onto local
repository using
mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=com.adobe.flex.framework -
DartifactId=textLayout -Dversion=4.1.0.16076 -Dpackaging=swz -
Dfile=textLayout_1.1.0.604.swz
(Side effect of this was this overwrote the existing pom config in
repository )

and then ran mvn compile. I got the following error

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.sonatype.flexmojos:flexmojos-maven-
plugin:3.8:copy-flex-resources (copy-flex-resources) on project smh:
Failed to copy C:\Users\bharadke\.m2\repository\com\adobe\flex
\framework\textLayout\4.1.0.16076\textLayout-4.1.0.16076.swz: The
filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect -> [Help
1]

Below are my pom.xml snippets
1. flex project pom :
       <build>
               <sourceDirectory>src/main/flex</sourceDirectory>
               <testSourceDirectory>src/test/flex</testSourceDirectory>
               <plugins>
                       <plugin>
                               <groupId>org.sonatype.flexmojos</groupId>
                               <artifactId>flexmojos-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                               <version>${flex-mojos-plugin.version}</version>
                               <extensions>true</extensions>
                               <executions>
                               </executions>
                               <dependencies>
                                       <dependency>
                                               <groupId>com.adobe.flex</groupId>
                                               <artifactId>compiler</artifactId>

<version>${flex.sdk.version}</version>
                                               <type>pom</type>
                                       </dependency>
                               </dependencies>
               <configuration>
               <policyFileUrls>
       <url>http://fpdownload.adobe.com/pub/swz/crossdomain.xml</url>
       <url>http://fpdownload.adobe.com/pub/swz/crossdomain.xml</url>
       </policyFileUrls>

         <rslUrls>
           <url>http://fpdownload.adobe.com/pub/swz/flex/$
{flex.sdk.version}/{artifactId}_{version}.{extension}</url>
           <url>http://fpdownload.adobe.com/pub/swz/tlf/1.1.0.604/
{artifactId}_1.1.0.604.{extension}</url>
         </rslUrls>
                               <keepAllTypeSelectors>true</keepAllTypeSelectors>
               <contextRoot>/abc</contextRoot>
                </configuration>
                       </plugin>
               </plugins>
       </build>

2. web-application pom :

 <build>
   <finalName>smh</finalName>
       <plugins>
                               <plugin>
                               <groupId>org.sonatype.flexmojos</groupId>
                               <artifactId>flexmojos-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                               <version>${flex-mojos-plugin.version}</version>
                               <extensions>true</extensions>
                               <executions>
                               <execution>
                                       <phase>compile</phase>
                                       <id>copy-flex-resources</id>
                                       <goals>
                                       <goal>copy-flex-resources</goal>
                                       </goals>
                                       </execution>
                               </executions>
                               <dependencies>
                                       <dependency>
                                               <groupId>com.adobe.flex</groupId>
                                               <artifactId>compiler</artifactId>

<version>${flex.sdk.version}</version>
                                               <type>pom</type>
                                       </dependency>
                               </dependencies>
                               <configuration>
               <stripVersion>true</stripVersion>
               <copyRSL>true</copyRSL>
                               </configuration>
                       </plugin>
       </plugins>
 </build>

I'm all over this issue , but couldnot find a solution.
Any help is greatly appreciated