Hi,

I am a newbie working with BlazeDS. We developed an application that uses java
backend and BlazeDs to connect to it. I tested several times on my machine and
it is working just fine. But it is to be run at several location on different
servers and not on a sigle stand alone or a single fixed server. Its basically
for a sercver admin kinda stuff.

How do I configure blazeDs to work in this sceneriao. Also if I change the
localhost in the adressbar to fully-qualified servername in the browser to
access the application, it loads the swf and screen. but the calls fail. Error:
Send Fail.

I also tried to put the stuff on a Liniux box and run, no luck. Same error.

Any ideas comments or suggestion. Greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Regards,
Venkat