I've tried both approaches without much luck.

On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 10:00, Chris Velevitch <chris.velevi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2011/8/31 yang chen <chenya...@hotmail.com>
>> In the command result handler, dispatch the event which will trigger the
>> next command in the chain.

Are you talking Parsley messaging and dynamic commands or standard
Flex events as I can't get it working with Parsley messaging.

>> You may also want to look at Spicefactory's task framework.

I have tried it, but the examples are poor because there are no
examples showing how to the Task Framework with the Parsley Framework.
I keep getting "value is not a function" when I try using messaging
and dynamic commands.

Chris
--
Chris Velevitch
Manager - Adobe Platform Users Group, Sydney

Adobe Platform Users Group, Sydney
Topic: Deploying Coldfusion into the Cloud
Date: 26th September 6pm for 6:30 start
Details and RSVP on
http://apugs.groups.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=post.display&postid=38239