Well, I'm able to handle commandResults as expected.

Anyways, for Parsley tuts, have you gone thru
http://artinflex.blogspot.com/2010/09/quick-dive-into-parsley-intro-why.html
                      ?

Make sure you type the correct name in the meta tags, as parsley do not thru
any error for any typo err
like:
[CommandResult(selector="formVerify")]

"formVerify" must be same everywhere with the case check