Hi

I have created a user video recording application which is hosted on red5
server and it uses oflademo code to capture and save the video.

My query is how much load a red5 server can handle? I mean it is just a tomcat
server. If it goes live and hundreds of user started using it, what are the
chances of breakdown? Is red5 server really good for production level use?

What approach would you suggest in this case? Is it a good idea to use Red5
server in production environment?
What server do other video capturing/ streaming application must be using in
production environment?

Thanks in advance

Regards,
MulC