Hi,

I'm just now using my first spark datagrid after rolling my own solution in
Flex 4.  I've got a column of the grid using a custom item renderer which
displays the status of a particular data item - valid or invalid - by showing
an appropriate icon.  Im doing this by manipulating the states of the custom
renderer and this works fine BUT after the data is loaded and I mouse over the
any of the grid's rows, my custom renderer loses it's state. Looks like any
rollover on the grid causes the individual cells to re-draw themselves.

I need to override this behavior.  I want my item renderer to maintain state
until the underlying data changes.

Any help/suggestions appreciated.

Jeff