Hi all,

I followed the Alex's Popup Dialogs as Modules blog entry:
http://blogs.adobe.com/aharui/2007/08/popup_dialogs_as_modules.html

It works with mx.containers.TitleWindow as intended, the context menu
shows and I can copy/paste text in a TextArea.

But if I try to use spark.components.TitleWindow, the context menu does
not shows at all when right clicking in spark TextArea.

Application code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<s:Application xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009";
     xmlns:mx="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/mx" minWidth="955"
minHeight="600">

<fx:Script>
<![CDATA[
             import mx.core.IVisualElement;
             import mx.events.ModuleEvent;
             import mx.modules.IModuleInfo;
             import mx.modules.ModuleManager;

             private var info:IModuleInfo;

             protected function loadModule(event:MouseEvent):void
             {
                 info = ModuleManager.getModule("HelloModule.swf");
                 info.addEventListener(ModuleEvent.READY, modEventHandler);
                 info.load(null, null, null, moduleFactory);
             }

             private function modEventHandler(event:ModuleEvent):void
             {
                 addElement(info.factory.create() as IVisualElement);
             }

         ]]>
</fx:Script>

<s:Button label="loadModule" click="loadModule(event)" />

</s:Application>

module code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<local:ModuleTitleWindow xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009";
     xmlns:mx="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/mx"
     xmlns:local="*"
     width="400" height="300">

<s:TextArea width="100%" height="100%" />

</local:ModuleTitleWindow>

package
{
     import spark.components.TitleWindow;

     [Frame(factoryClass="mx.core.FlexModuleFactory")]
     public class ModuleTitleWindow extends TitleWindow
     {
         public function ModuleTitleWindow()
         {
             super();