I’m trying to understand what Adobe Flex is doing for Korean (and other
languages) fonts.  I’m seeing that the font used for a Spark label is different
than what is used in an MX Advanced Data Grid.  I’m using Adobe Flex 4.0 and
4.6.

I have the following sample app.  The font used to display the label when run
is different than the grid, even though I am not defining a font or setting
anything in a css.  Why?  Screenshot attached (if it comes through in the post).

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<s:Application xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009";
                        xmlns:mx="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/mx">
       <fx:Declarations>
              <!-- Place non-visual elements (e.g., services, value objects)
here -->
       </fx:Declarations>

       <fx:Script>
              <![CDATA[
                     import mx.collections.ArrayCollection;
                     [Bindable]
                     private var testString:String = "invalidType = 잘못된 유형입니다.
XML 유형이거나 하나의 XML 개체를 포함한 XMLList여야 합니다.";

                     [Bindable]
                     private var testData:ArrayCollection = new
ArrayCollection([
                           {msg:"invalidType = 잘못된 유형입니다. XML 유형이거나 하나의 XML 개체를
포함한 XMLList여야 합니다."}
                     ]);
              ]]>
       </fx:Script>
       <s:VGroup width="100%" height="100%" gap="10" paddingTop="20"
paddingBottom="20" paddingLeft="20" paddingRight="20">
              <s:Label width="100%" text="{testString}"/>

              <mx:AdvancedDataGrid width="100%" height="100%"
dataProvider="{testData}">
                     <mx:columns>
                           <mx:AdvancedDataGridColumn dataField="msg"/>
                     </mx:columns>
              </mx:AdvancedDataGrid>
       </s:VGroup>

</s:Application>