I have been trying to narrow down this issue for awhile now I think I am rather
close but not quite there yet. This is a runtime error that occurs whenever I
try to compile my project on the command line. It doesn't happen in Flash
Builder.

I have an Actionscript only project that is throwing this error. I have another
library project that is being compiled and used in this project.

I believe the issue is that the library project uses Embed tags to embed some
files and thus requires the ByteArrayAsset class. I am able to clear the
problem up by setting static-link-runtime-shared-libraries=true. I feel this is
hacky because when I dump-config on the flash builder compiled project
static-link is false.

I tried comparing both xml configurations dumps but the files are rather large.
 Anyone know what compiler options I need to set to clear this up?
Thanks!