Hi,

I am doing a flex mobile project project.

I want to show a image list with the code , why I can not show the images in
the list. I am sure the data is right.
Please help me. i am not familiar how to use IconItemRenderer to show image.

<s:List id="itemList" width="100%" top="10" bottom="10"
dataProvider="{PictureAC}"

        borderVisible="false"   horizontalScrollPolicy="on"
verticalScrollPolicy ="off"
        layout="{horizontalLayout}" >
        <s:itemRenderer>
                <fx:Component>